Terms-Conditions of Use
Terms-Conditions for PURCHASING FIREARMS FROM
Axis Arms will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) or Federal Curio and Relic License. This means they cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL or C&R holder.
If you do not hold a valid FFL or C&R, Axis Arms will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
It is your responsibility:
* to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
* to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay Axis Arms the transfer fee. Certain dealers also apply sales tax. This is between you and your FFL dealer. Axis Arms only collects sales tax if you reside in the state of OH.
Note: Knowing and abiding to State and/or Local laws/restrictions prohibiting the possession/ownership of any item Axis Arms sells is the customer’s responsibility. Any merchandise credit required for not complying with the aforementioned is subject to a 10% re-stocking charge and any shipping charges incurred.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License for Terms-Conditions
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Axis Arms’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Axis Arm’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Axis Arms at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Axis Arms’s web site are provided “as is”. Axis Arms makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Axis Arms does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Terms-Conditions Limitations
In no event shall Axis Arms or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Axis Arms’s Internet site, even if Axis Arms or a Axis Arms authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Terms-Conditions Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Axis Arms’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Axis Arms does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Axis Arms may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Axis Arms does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Terms-Conditions Links
Axis Arms has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Axis Arms of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Terms-Conditions Governing Law
Any claim relating to Axis Arms’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Terms-Conditions Returns and Cancelled Orders
The Terms-conditions of all returns and cancelled orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. No returns accepted on fired or damaged items. Return shipping is not paid on any returning firearm. You have a choice at checkout to use either UPS or USPS for shipping. FedEx or DHL can be used upon request. Please contact us for custom shipping options
- Terms-Conditions Milsurp Firearm Policy
Upon receiving the firearm, it should be thoroughly checked by a competent gunsmith before firing. Although firearms are checked before leaving, no guarantee is given to the safety of any firearm that we sell.
- Terms-Conditions Inventory and stock levels
We strive to keep our inventory up to date on our website. However, going to gun shows on the weekend and a high level of in store purchases makes it difficult to always have the items listed on our site in stock. If you purchase an item that is no longer in stock, you will be notified and refunded immediately.